Ideal for cutting nails! Hard nails, toenails and deformed nails!
It is a masterpiece of expert specialists.
● A shape that is easy to see the cut part and difficult to deep nail.
● Because it can be cut finely in a straight line, the burden on the nail will be reduced.
● We cut nail in upper and lower firm pressure by giving blade with the vertical direction.
● By the polishing and adjustment of the final finish by skilled artisans, excellent sharpness lasts.
● With fine grain nail file. (Back side of the lever)
- With a catcher case to reduce nail jump.
● Materials: [Quality indication] [Edge part] Stainless steel cutlery, [Tekko] Zinc alloy, [File] (Etching) Stainless special processing, [catcher] Stainless steel
● Size: 49 x 132 x 23
● Gross weight (including packing materials) [g]: 68
● Made In: Japan
●Brand Name: Takumi no Taku
● Handling precautions:
・ The blade is finished precisely. Please do not cut anything other than nails.
・ The blade is made of stainless steel, but if it is left with moisture or dirt attached, it will cause rust, so wipe away dirt etc after use and keep it clean in a well-ventilated area with little moisture. please.
・ Keep out of reach of children. Also, keep away from your feet and places that may fall.
● [curved blade] (total length) about 86 mm, (blade width) about 13 mm
Item No. WJC03560
Item weight 68.00g