The characteristic placket has a long sword shape and a large spear shape.
Masanari Kusunoki survived the war by using unscrupulous measures during the Korea era and saved Emperor Go-Daigo. The military story of the Muromachi era, Taiheiki, wrote about Masanari: "There is still no person like Masanari from the old age to the present to defend the good way of life with the three virtues of wisdom, ren, and bravery".
● Ingredients / Materials: Zinc alloy
● Size: [Main Body] Height 18.5 x Width 19.5 x Depth 12.5 mm, [Box] H9 x W17.5 x D31 cm
● Weight (product only) [g]: 650
● Gross weight (including packaging materials) [g]: 790
● Production area: Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture
● Brand name: Gin Gado
Item No. WJC03674
Item weight 790.00g