You can mix it with milk to make a authentic honji tea latte. It is safe for those who are allergic to milk because they do not use milk ingredients. A well-established tea master carefully chooses a stem broom tea with a flavor that is not inferior to milk. You can also make cold milk. Soy milk and almond milk can also be used. No perfume, No coloring, No preservative.
● Ingredients: Sugar, Green Tea, Japanese Sanbon Sugar
● Nutritional Information (per 7g (one cup)) ・Energy (kcal): 27.9
・Proteins (g): 0.4
・Fats (g): 0.08
・Carbohydrates (g): 6.4
・Sodium (mg): 4
●7 Main Allergens (Wheat, Buckwheat, Egg, Milk, Peanut, Shrimp, Crab): None
●Made in: Japan
● Serving Instructions: Mix 7 g (1 tbsp) with 100 ml of milk. (Please adjust the concentration to your liking)
● Note: Firmly tighten the chuck after opening, Consume as soon as possible.
● Storage Instructions: Keep away from high temperature and humidity.●Best Before Date (from date of manufacture): 270 Days
●The packaging design and content may be subject to changes.
Item No. WJF01716
Item weight 107.00g