Ryukyu glass with delicate air bubbles, unique thickness, and vivid colors. It is said that Ryukyu glass is the beginning of manufacturing glass products using beer bottles etc. for the US Army stationed in the Meiji era. The works of Ryukyu Glass Creation, the largest factory in Okinawa prefecture, which is 100% handmade, are soft and rustic based on thorough quality control, colors produced by specialist blenders, and skilled craftsmen who have inherited traditional techniques. The form is attractive and gets support from many fans in and outside the prefecture.
● Materials: Soda glass
● Size: [Body] 70 x 150, [Box] 90 x 90 x 215
● Weight (Product only) [g]: 250● Gross weight (including packing materials) [g]: 340
● Made In: Okinawa Prefecture
●Brand Name: Ryukyu Glass Creation
● Handling precautions:
· Because Ryukyu glass is handmade, please be aware that there are some differences in product photos and colors / shapes / bubbles.
· This product will be delivered directly from the manufacturer. It may be delivered separately from other products, but please understand it.
Item No. WJC03488
Item weight 340.00g