For those hard nails!
It is a masterpiece of expert specialists.
The blade uses carefully selected stainless steel blade steel and is excellent in sharpness and durability by high hardness hardening and double blade technology.
- The lever is designed to use little force. Even if used for a long time, you can cut it smoothly without getting tired.
● With fine-grained nail file (the reverse side of the lever).
● Stainless case to catch nails.
● Materials: [Quality indication] [Body] Stainless steel cutlery, [Teco] Zinc alloy, [File] Stainless special processing, [catcher] ABS resin
● Size: 38 x 132 x 22
● Gross weight (including packing materials) [g]: 70
● Made In: Japan
●Brand Name: Takumi no Taku
● Handling precautions:
・Please read carefully before use.
・ The cutting edge is finished precisely. Please do not cut anything other than nails.
・ The blade is made of stainless steel, but if it is left with moisture or dirt attached, it will cause rust. After use, wipe away dirt etc. well and keep it clean in a well-ventilated place with little moisture. Please give me.
・ Please keep it out of reach of children without fear of dropping or foot.
● [Curve blade] (total length) about 90 mm, (blade width) about 12 mm
Item No. WJC03559
Item weight 70.00g