Great for cutting toenails! Oversized loupe & wide blade! Tripled and enlarged!
● Chunky nails, deformed nails are also cut quickly!
The hand and thick nails and deformed nails are cut well.
The blade is made of stainless steel that is hard to rust, and the skilled craftsman has made the blade precise one by one.
● Oversized loupe 70 mm in diameter!
The toenails that are hard to see look well, so you can cut them carefully to avoid deep nails.
● It can also be used as a tabletop loupe.
The loupe can be fixed while placed on a desk, so it can be used as a desktop loupe for detailed work with both hands.
● Materials: [Quality indication] [Loupe part] (Lens frame) ABS resin, (Lens) Acrylic resin, [Clawless part] (Edge part) Stainless steel blade steel, (Tek) Zinc alloy, (Catcher) ABS resin, (Files) Stainless Special Machining (Etching)
● Size: 73 x 130 x 42
● Gross weight (including packing materials) [g]: 145
● Made In: Japan
●Brand Name: Takuminowaza
● Handling precautions:
* Please read the following precautions carefully before use.
・ The cutting edge is finished precisely. Please do not cut anything other than the nail.
・ Because it causes rust, please wipe away moisture and dirt well after use and store it.
・ Keep out of reach of children.
● Care in handling the lens:
・ Do not leave the product in direct sunlight. There is a risk of burning things at the focal length of the light.
・ Do not look at the sun or strong light through the lens.
・Please wipe the dirt of the lens with a soft cloth. In particular, rubbing with solvents such as thinner, benzine, tissue paper or hard materials may cause lens breakage or clouding.
● How to raise the lever when using:
(1) First, please push the loupe back.
(2) Next, raise the lever and turn it over.
(3) Raise the arm until it finally hits the stopper and adjust the angle of the loupe.
Item No. WJC03564
Item weight 145.00g