A stylish designed cup that is auspicious with the scenery of Mt. Fuji floating in the sea of clouds that appears when you pour beer. Each time you pour a beer, you can see the world of condensed dynamic scenery. Made of tin casting, fine bubbles form, and you can enjoy the sea of clouds a from a 350 ml can. If you pour sake (180 ml), you will see (Mt. Fuji reflected on the surface of the liquid). Mt. Fuji is auspicious and stylish.
● Ingredients / Materials: tin 99.99%, sand casting
● Size: [Main Body] Height 9.8 x Width 6.6 x Depth 7.4 mm, [Box] Height 8.8 x Width 7.7 x Depth 12.3 cm
● Weight (item only) [g]: 236
● Gross weight (including packaging materials) [g]: 304
● Production area: Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture
● Brand name: Gin Gado
● Notes on use:
・ As this is a metal with a low melting point, do not heat it directly.
・ Because heat conduction is high, be careful not to burn yourself if you pour a hot drink.
・ Do not use in a microwave or dishwasher.
・ Do not store in the refrigerator or freezer.
・ Due to its soft nature, it may be greatly deformed by impact such as dropping.
・ Do not hit hard or touch with sharp objects. There is a risk of scratching the surface.
Item No. WJC03668
Item weight 304.00g