Naoe Kanetsugu, who was a vassal of the Uesugi family, was highly regarded by Hideyoshi. He was a genius military master who defended Uesugi with a sharp mind and wit.
“Naoe”, boldly jumped away from Ieyasu Tokugawa's words that roared all over the country.The decoration has a letter of “love”, which is also called “Aizen Myoo” which is said to be a great sign of love.
● Ingredients / Materials: zinc alloy, brass
● Size: [Main Body] Height 15 x Width 19.5 x Depth 12.5 mm, [Box] H15.5 x W22 x D14.5 cm
● Weight (product only) [g]: 580
● Gross weight (including packaging materials) [g]: 780
● Production area: Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture
● Brand name: Gin Gado
Item No. WJC03680
Item weight 780.00g