A military commander who was called "Number one warrior in Japan".
The helmet of Gin Gado, made with Takaoka casting techniques that have been handed down for 400 years, is designed to decorate the interior throughout the year. The newly added BUSHIDO series is a miniature size that fits in the palm of one hand. A price range that is not expensive, easy to put in a bag as a gift or souvenir, and able to collect the whole series. The red assortment appears beautiful when decorated with the image of armor.
● Ingredients / Materials: zinc alloy, brass
● Size: [Main Body] Height 7.0 x Width 8.0 x Depth 6.7 mm, [Box] H7.5 x W8 x D7.4 cm
● Weight (product only) [g]: 130
● Gross weight (including packaging materials) [g]: 160
● Production area: Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture
● Brand name: Gin Gado
Item No. WJC03685
Item weight 160.00g