Smooth and fresh udon noodles.
Low-sodium yet delicious boiled bonito, kelp, fish and shellfish broth and shiitake mushrooms' umami udon tsuyu. By adding the tsuyu broth, you bring out the umami and shoyu-like taste of the soup creating deep and delicious flavors (contains GABA).
Make your dish better with chicken minced meat, and add some color with the egg, green onion and pepper.
● Ingredients: fried noodles (flour (domestic production), vegetable oil, vegetable protein, sugar, soy sauce, salt), soup (soybean soup, vegetable oil, sugar, seafood flavored seasoning, fermented seasoning, kelp extract, dextrin, Powdered soy sauce, seafood powder, salt, starch, dietary fiber, flavored oil, soy protein, protein hydrolysate, GABA, shiitake powder, yeast extract, chili pepper, whole egg powder), oyster (egg, seasoned chicken soboro) (Green onion, pepper) / processed starch, seasoning (amino acids etc), sake spirit, calcium carbonate, trehalose, trisodium phosphate, antioxidant (vitamin E), flavor, caramel pigment, carotenoid pigment, polysaccharide thickener, fine particle Silicon Dioxide, Sweetener (Advantame, Acesulfame K, Sucralose), Vitamin B2, Acidulant, Vitamin B1, (Includes Wheat, Egg, Milk Ingredient, Mackerel, Soy, Chicken, Pork)
Nutritional Information (per serving (67g))
・ Energy (kcal): 276
・ Proteins (g): 7
・ Fats (g): 9.6
-Carbohydrates (g): 40.3
● 7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, Peanuts, shrimp, crab): wheat, egg, milk
● Contents: 67 g
● Country of origin: Japan
● Serving Instructions: [Indication of required hot water] 290 ml
● Note: Please eat early after opening.
● Storage Instructions: Avoid direct sunlight or near strong odors, and store at room temperature.
● Best before date (from date of manufacture): 6 Months from date of manufacture
Manufacturer ●: Ace Cook
● Package design and stated contents may be changed due to product revision.
Item No. WJF01625
Item weight 804.00g