You can mix it with milk to make a full-fledged green tea latte. It is safe for those who are allergic to milk because they do not use milk ingredients. A well-established tea teacher chose and made Uji Matcha with a flavor that is not inferior to milk. You can also make cold milk. Soy milk and almond milk can also be used. No perfume, No coloring, No preservative.
● Ingredients: Sugar, Matcha, Japanese Sanbon Sugar
● Nutritional Information (9g (per cup))
・Energy (kcal): 36
・Proteins (g): 0.34
・Fats (g): 0.1
・Carbohydrates (g): 8.4
・Sodium (mg): 3
●7 Main Allergens (Wheat, Buckwheat, Egg, Milk, Peanut, Shrimp, Crab): None
●Made in: Japan
● Serving Instructions: Mix 9 g (1 tbsp) with 100 ml of milk. (Please adjust the concentration to your liking)
● Note: Firmly tighten the chuck after opening, Consume as soon as possible.
● Storage Instructions: Keep away from high temperature and humidity.
●Best Before Date (from date of manufacture): 270 Days
●The packaging design and content may be subject to changes.
Item No. WJF01715
Item weight 107.00g