Tokushima's “Naruto Kintoki” is a combination of butter, eggs, fresh cream, sweet potatoes that are cooked over time, and the moist sable using Naruto Kintoki come together to create a deliciousness of the ingredients.
To make it more delicious and more enjoyable, all the wheat is made from domestic wheat and the local accent is made from local Naruto salt.
● Ingredients: Baked potato paste (sweet potato (Naruto Kintoki), sugar), flour, butter, sugar, sweetened egg yolk (egg yolk (including eggs), sugar), powdered sugar (sugar, corn starch), milk, cream (milk ingredient) ), White bean, egg yolk, almond, liquor, black sesame, starch syrup, salt, agar, honey / trehalose, vanilla flavor
Nutritional information (per 100g)
・ Energy (kcal): 378 calories
・ Protein (g): 9.6
・ Fat (g): 19.5
・ Carbohydrate (g): 40.9
・ Sodium (mg): 0.2
● 7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): wheat, egg, milk
● Contents: 10 pieces
● Country of origin: Japan
● Storage method: Store at room temperature. Avoid high temperatures, high humidity, strong fragrances and direct sunlight.
● Best before date (from manufacturing): 30 days at room temperature
● Manufacturer: Shouei
● Package design and description may change due to product revision.
Item No. WJF01769
Item weight 550.00g