Recommended Japanese supplements for you active under the blue sky. Capsule is easy to drink and convenient to carry. You don't have to keep drinking because you only need to take it when you need it. The main ingredient, "PL extract (Polypodium Leucotomos)" is a fern plant that has been used for centuries from wild plants in the tropics. In addition, there are 8 kinds of beauty ingredients such as vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B₁₂, lutein, crocetin, vitamin D, lycopene.
● Ingredients: fern extract (PL extract), vitamin E-containing vegetable oil, lycopene, HPMC, crystalline cellulose, calcium stearate, sucrose fatty acid ester, vitamin C, marigold extract (containing lutein), vitamin B₁₂, gardenia (containing crocetin), Colorant (titanium oxide), Vitamin D
● Nutrition information (estimated daily intake: 3 tablets)
・ Energy (kcal): 1.34
・ Protein (g): 0.003
・ Fat (g): 0.03
・ Carbohydrate (g): 0.26
・ Sodium chloride equivalent (g): 0.0004
● 7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): None
● Contents: 3.2g
● Country of origin: Japan
● How to consume: intake guideline: 1 capsule at a time (daily intake: 3 tablets per day)
* Eat 1 to 3 capsules daily with water.
● Preservation method: Store in a cool, dry place away from high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
● Best before date (from manufacturing): Listed separately on the product package. (3 years from production)
● Manufacturer: noUV Corporation
● Package design and description may change due to product revision.
[Questions about supplements]
Q. Can children take it? Is there any age restriction?
A. Since it is a capsule product, there is a risk of clogging in the throat. For children who can take capsules as a guide, children over elementary school can take.
Q. Can I take if I am allergic or sick?
A. Allergens that fall under 27 items such as specific raw materials contained in noUV Care White are [milk, crab, gelatin, soybean]. If you are treating allergies or illnesses, or are taking medication, check the ingredients and consult your doctor.
Q. Is it safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
A. Regarding use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, ingredients that may affect babies and mothers are not included. However, since it depends on your physical condition and health, please consider using it after consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Q. Is it possible to take when drinking?
A. There is no particular problem. However, as with all supplements, if you are allergic, there may be an allergic reaction due to alcohol, so please consult your doctor.
Item No. WJF01775
Item weight 13.00g